New Zealand Travel Packages & Guide To New Zealand Destinations
Combining rail, coach, and an exclusive overnight cruise to create a tour that appeals to rail enthusiasts as who enjoy relaxing and enjoying our special environment. This luxury small-group tour takes you to the south and north islands of New Zealand. Would you like to explore the remarkable heritage of New Zealand in a private setting. Blend in with the pristine nature where few hikers have had the privilege to venture? Do you long to live in harmony with nature? Ahipara Luxury Travel invites you to discover this earthly paradise on a private tour designed just for you so you can connect with the sacred land of New Zealand in a deep and privileged way.
All Deals From last minute deals to limited time promotions, see all offers. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about the latest tours and other happenings in the New Zealand tourism sector. The highlight was undoubtedly the visit to the White Heron nesting area – a memorable experience that you will treasure in your memory bank! Having said that there were so many other memorable experiences and I’ll never forget that wonderful garden at Walter Peak Station. Most people love Auckland during the shoulder seasons, which are from March to May and September to November.
As you board the vintage wooden sailboat, you will feel like you have stepped back in history. You can glide calmly through the water, leaving dolphins, penguins and seals unaffected. This is a private tour, so grab your friends for a fun day on the water, or your significant other for a romantic experience. Half-day tour from Canyon, with an experienced landscape photographer. Tick off the top attractions of the Windy City on this private full-day tour of Wellington.
- Transfer to Te Anau, the gateway to magnificent Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound.
- Dreamt up in 1976, the Kiwi burger contains all the usual fixings; a fresh beef patty, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions and tomato sauce with some unique extras like beetroot, crispy egg and mustard.
- These private guided experiences offer private guided experiences on both the North and South Islands. They last from 7 to 30 days.
- You will also discover New Zealand’s Maori heritage and history along the way. Finally, you will reach the Auckland War Museum to see a spectacular cultural performance featuring the HAKA dance.
- You will learn life long skills on the fine art of landscape photography from an award-winning photographer, while discovering some unforgettable locations.
You can browse hundreds of Maori artifacts and enjoy a lively Maori cultural performance. Later, continue on Tamaki Drive, which runs along Waitemata Harbour. Read this guide for more info. Cross over Auckland Harbour Bridge to pause and enjoy magnificent views of Manukau Harbour. For a walk among the lush foliage, venture into Waitakere Ranges Regional Park.
Our trip to New Zealand was one the most memorable trips we have ever taken. Lizzy was so kind and caring that we felt like family. We are constantly travelling around the country looking for and evaluating accommodation.